A passion for performance

Cool Machine Performance (CMP) built by auto enthusiasts, for auto enthusiasts.

Out of the box today's cars are pretty impressive, however being the automotive enthusiasts that we are (and that we know our customers are as well), stock performance just isn't good enough. Sure, a C7 Stingray meets the needs of 90% of owners, and that's great. However we cater to the other 10%, those who seek to push the performance envelope a bit more. Whether its a full purpose race car, a weekend track or autocross toy, or a canyon carver we have packages and parts to meet your needs. Our proven performance results and reliability have been shown again and again by our clients and their competition wins., 

Years of experience now at your convenience

With decades worth of automotive performance experience, the staff at CMP can help you achieve the next level of performance in your ride, whether its a late model Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, or LS powered custom. 

 

Tuning, Cams, and Suspension, oh my!

We tune cars, fabricate parts including cams, perform full engine builds, as well as treat the suspension and brakes with a full line of aftermarket performance parts and our state of the art alignment system.

 

vasuma_new_profile.jpg
Let us share our passion and knowledge to help you develop your dream ride.